Our research group participates at the 7th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association from June 19 to September 21, 2019 at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Ralf Münnich, Rainer Schnell, Johannes Kopp, Petra Stein, Markus Zwick: MikroSim – A dynamic spatial microsimulation model for Germany.
- Hariolf Merkle, Ralf Münnich: Generating a German Small-Scale Base Population for Spatial Microsimulation.
- Petra Stein, Dawid Bekalarczyk, Eva Depenbrock: Implementing empirical results of panel models with lagged dependent variables and random intercepts into dynamic microsimulation.
- Jana Emmenegger, Ralf Münnich: Building a longitudinal income module for spatial microsimulations based on the German taxpayer panel.
- Kristina M. Neufang, Ralf Münnich: Using synthesis methods to estimate micro-level data with multiple sources – A simulation study.